We offer the most convenient ways in paying, PayPal, Bank Transfer and Vivawallet.
PayPal allows any business or individual with an email address to securely, conveniently and cost-effectively send and receive payments online.
deepvaping.co.uk accepts customers to pay UK pounds through PayPal payment method. You can pay with PayPal, using Credit Card, Debit Card, and Bank Accounts via EFT. These are all automatically performed by PayPal.
Please check our PayPal account: email@example.com
When you pay by bank transfer, please do attach your name, card number, address, order ID or any information you think might help. Please do contact us before you send the payment.
Our banking information is as follows:
Bank Name: LLOYDS BANK
Account Name: GREEN FUN ALLIANCE LTD
Account No.: 50169768
Sort Code: 309626
SWIFT Code: LOYDGB21446
IBAN No.: GB48LOYD30962650169768
Bank Address: 16 MARKET PLACEOLDHAM, GREATER MANCHESTER, OL1 1JG
Bank Phone No.: 0345 602 1997
We accept payments through VivaWallet. With VivaWallet, you can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card, Alipay etc. These are all automatically performed by VivaWallet. You do not need to do any extra work. The information you provided during checkout process will always be confidential and your trust will be highly appreciated in DeepVaping.
1. The price of the Goods or Services shall be the price of which we inform you prior to accepting your order. The total payment amounts include VAT at current rates unless stated otherwise.
2. You confirm that any payment method you use is yours.
3. Payment methods are subject to validation checks and authorization and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery caused by failure of such checks or authorization.
4. Once your Goods have been collected and/or otherwise received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods shall pass to you.
5. Irrespective of your receipt of the Goods, the passing of risk or any other provision of these conditions, ownership shall not pass to you until we have payment in full for the Goods.
6. Until such time as the ownership passes to you, you shall hold the Goods on our behalf and keep them safe and identified as our property, and we shall be entitled to ask you to return the Goods to us.